Tuesday 14 May 2013

Writing

As it so happens, at the moment I am trying to write something which is at least half decent. I find writing helps me to clear my head, I get to escape to another place when reality gets too much. Nothing I ever write is what I would deem as readable and to be honest I am struggling to write at all at the moment even though the amount of stress keeps on building around me.

A levels at the moment seem to be the only thing that is being talked about and when you put enough pressure on yourself to do well and get into university on the course you have dreamed of for so long it all becomes a little too much.
Studying English has made my mind more creative and my understanding of the written and spoken word so much wider. I am grateful for my tutor because she has a way of making English fun again, which for a while it wasn't for me. I like to think that one day I will be able to surround myself in the English literature and Language and be paid to do so.

So this is what I want to do, and well where do you see yourself? The impossible question.

No comments:

Post a Comment