Monday 20 May 2013

Eurovision 2013

So the Eurovision was on this past Saturday and I thought I would wait to post so that I could express my predictable sadness.
The same thing happens every year when it comes to me and the Eurovision, I always watch it thinking 'This year we might actually do well, and some of the people may actually be good' Every year I find myself staring open mouthed at the TV for the sheer ridiculousness and this year certainly did not disappoint I mean Romania definitely win weirdest performance ill just throw it in here for you all to erm... Experience?


I wont be forgetting those 3 minutes of my life wasted in a long time.

Then of course you have my personal favourite, which was not United kingdom surprisingly it was Malta. The cute romance song which was a Jack Johnson type feel good song sung by a recently qualified doctor, no idea how he had the time to enter Eurovision considering the medical students I know have no time to do much else and they are still STUDENTS?! But nevertheless I LOVED IT. So here a feast for your eyes and ears! it even has a music video which is ADORABLE.

Then there was Bonnie Tyler who represented my great nation, yeah I really didn't think much of the song and her performance wasn't great either, I dont know if its because she wasn't my era or just isn't my type of music but I will not be listening to that again in a hurry! We finished a brilliant 19th out of 26th which some people would consider well... not great but considering our track record WELL DONE BONNIE.

The winner was a deserving Denmark whose song was lovely and simple but her lisp rather annoyed me, anyway ill put that in here just because well, she won bless her little soul! 

No comments:

Post a Comment