Friday 24 May 2013

My Favourite youtubers!

Music: I have to admit this is a tie between Sam Tsui and Tyler ward!  But at the moment Sam has just released his debut album and as someone who discovered him a long time ago when he sang with Nick Pitera one of my favourite songs 'For good'. His album is so beautiful, incorporating heart-warming love songs such as 'Me without you' and 'Wherever you are' to the more upbeat songs like the title track 'Make it up' I strongly recommend buying his album. He is super pretty, also his voice is not something you hear very often. He acts too! And apparently he has decided to let the world know there is really very little he cant do by dancing in his new music video which I will  insert here:
He also works with a SUPER TALENTED producer Kurt Schneider.
(side note they also both attended Yale University, what clever boys!)

Comedy: 100% for me this has got to be Shane Dawson, I mean this guy is fucking funny! If you like me enjoy crude senses of humour he is the guy for you! He incorporates music into his comedy at times also which I love being such a huge fan of music. I love that he doesn't take himself too seriously and I know if I've had a shitty day I can tune into one of his videos and find myself with an ears splitting grin and if not my sides normally hurt from copious amounts of laughter! Especially funny is his music video and song Fuck up ill add that in below: 


Vlogger: This has to go to like many others would agree Joey Graceffa. Man his life can be the most boring thing ever and he still manages to make me smile, whether it be his Edward Cullen hair, Shared love of the hunger games or just general silliness  I am definitely a psychopath (name for his viewers) Also he did extremely well on the US version of The Amazing Race with fellow youtuber Strawburry17. His face is also not a bad sight when one is having a bad day, CHECK HIM OUT GETTING SHIRTLESS WITH SAWYER: 


Make up/Beauty: I feel I need to show some love to my fellow English folks which I am happy to do with fleurdeforce (fleur) She is a beautiful lady and has some killer advice on what is good within the beauty realm. I am not exactly the most competent girl when it comes to making myself look even slightly presentable but her videos have helped me to know what is good to buy and introduced me to some lovely products that I use now:



Finally I feel like this YouTube needs a mention even though im not sure how I would categorise it, I just really enjoy the short films that they make, in fact this is my favourite short film production channel although that doesn't really have the best ring to it. Wong Fu Productions are 3 guys that I have to admit I shamelessly have only just discovered and man, they are talented. They surround themselves admittedly with some awesome talent which just helps to propel their good work into the realm of AWESOME. So here is a short film they did which was really beautifully shot and see if you recognise any of the actors... Maybe from Glee?








No comments:

Post a Comment