Sunday 12 May 2013

My favourite person's birthday


Me and Mum a few years ago on holiday

My little sister and a rather disgruntled Mum

Mum and my best friend

Me and Mum both looking worse for wear


This lady right here is one of it not the most important person to ever walk the earth, in my opinion anyway. Without her I wouldn't know comfort, love, anger, passion and certainly compromise. She taught me everything that makes me who I am today (whether that is a good thing i'm not sure) I know for a fact that I do not show this lady enough love and that is why I am sharing her with the internet because everyone should know that I adore this beautiful lady with every single atom in my body. She has done so much and has been through so much and yet she still manages to be one of the strongest people I know. I know I am not biased because she is my mum because she has everyone around her adoring her too. She listens to my problems and never once have I told her something and felt judged even though I am her child she is always supportive and honest (a little too honest). She brought me and my younger sister and brother into this world and I think as her greatest achievements we owe her everything, due to the fact that every heartbreak, failure, success, opportunity, job, love and future we get is all because of her. I cannot thank her enough.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BEAUTIFUL MUM FOR TOMORROW

No comments:

Post a Comment