Saturday 6 September 2014

The pitter patter of tiny feet

There are a lot of pregnancy announcements and tiny babies being born into my family at the moment. I can not say this is making me broody I am however a HUGE fan of cute babies that you give back at the end of the day!

This has however awoke something inside me that means I find myself spending lots and lots of time  in the baby clothes sections 'oooing' and 'awwing' at the tiny socks, shoes and oh... THE HEADBANDS.
Not being a 'baby' person for about 20 out of the almost 21 years I have been on this planet seems to have changed, and rather rapidly. About 6 months ago I found out that I was going to be an aunty, this caused a wave of emotion that really I wasn't expecting. I am very much like my mother and find it hard to show affection, however since my niece is due in just over a week I find myself excited to cuddle her and I think I am going to be that cool aunt who gives her sweets and sugar before she goes home :)


No comments:

Post a Comment