Sunday 21 September 2014

Staying sain

There is a LOT going on, I have never been much of a list maker but recently all I seem to be doing is checking things off of numerous amounts of lists.
The thing that I never liked about lists is that I always seem to be adding things onto the end, therefore the list becomes never ending.
Normally moving to university would mean packing up all of the things that you want to take whatever you want with you, my family however decided that they wanted to move and this just so happened to fall the day before I move. So I find myself making lists of things to take to uni and things that need to go to the new house.
-------- Moved to uni --------

Okay so I am finishing this blog post while sat in my brand new room, I have awesome flat mates and really, even though its only been 2 days... I have really good feelings about being here and what the next 3 years are going to hold for me!
I know when I started this post I was not being the nicest about lists, however they must work as I did not forget a single thing.
Even though I do still find myself wanting to get a few bits to make it more like home and forgetting to get mayo for my tuna, I do feel like I am where I need to be.


I am finding myself scared of what is going to happen when the real work starts, but right now I am just making the most of the time that I have without any work to do and having the best experience before I am up to my eyeballs in English Lit and American Studies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment