Friday 26 April 2013

I've definitely decided to start a blog

I suddenly felt the urge to inform any person who may unfortunately came across this blog of my thoughts and feelings on whatever floats or in some circumstances sinks my boat.

I'm not at all certain to what extent I will be bothered to update this considering I am an extremely busy, unemployed college student just passing her time reading books and watching badly interpreted movies of said books. One of which I just happened to waste two hours of my life watching tonight.  Any way completely of topic. So I suppose I should say something about myself right, without giving away too much information, I would like my identity intact ;)

I'm 19, studying English, History and reluctantly psychology, all of which I hope to use to get into university one day... hopefully soon.
So yeah i'm not entirely sure what to write, although I am sure that this sort of thing becomes easier over time, maybe ill post next time while in a more reflective, or aggravated mood. I am always more fun when I am angry...

Till then, be seeing ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment