Friday 14 February 2014

Lonely hearts what?

So I suppose its valentines day, and I mean I get the concept of it I just don't really partake in it. This is not due to the continuous single life I lead, and its not because im not a romantic (I enjoy a good love song) its just that I make a conscious effort to ALWAYS tell the special people in my life that I do love and appreciate them.
I do this with, cups of coffee, dinner after a long day at work, a simple hug or a few words of adoration. Not special valentines chocolate, flowers, teddy bears and cards. The things that show someone you love them are the things you don't need to think about.

So yes tell your loved ones how much you do love them, but remember that you should do that all the time, don't wait for a day to dictate that to you!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment