Sunday 22 December 2013

Left or Right?

Seems simple... so why is it that the option could possibly change who you are as a whole person.
The small choices in life that we don't think about are the ones that are most important, a choice such as turning left could mean that whatever is to the right is lost forever. The things that turning right would have been a foundation for are never going to happen, you will never know what would have been ahead of you.

Small choices however are something I have recently begun to realise I MUST NOT waste my time regretting. If at that point in my life I chose left there was a reason for it, if that happened to be the wrong direction there is no point in wasting time thinking about it because the honest truth of the matter is, I really truly will never know if it was the worst choice or whether turning right would have lead to worse things than turning left.

My point is that for me there is no time in pondering on what could have been because nobody really knows and if you spend your days looking back, you might not see the next choice ahead. 

No comments:

Post a Comment